Participating in LVPS studies:
- In order to participate in our studies, you must:
- Be aged from 18 to 40 years old.
- Have a normal or corrected-to-normal vision.
- Understand french well enough to complete tasks and questionnaires.
- Not have any known psychological or neurological diseases.
- Not have any of the following diseases or disorders:
- Symptoms associated with cranial cerebral trauma
- Symptoms associated with a cerebrovascular accident
- Depression or bipolarity
- Not have any addiction to drugs or alcohol.
- Not have had any brain surgeries.
- Not use any antidepressant or antipsychotic medication.
If you meet all of the above criteria and are willing to participate in our studies, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be compensated at a rate of 15$/hour for your participation in the studies.
Thank you, may you enjoy participating in experimental studies!